Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Flitter!

My inaugural blog post! Thank you for reading it!

Belle: The Amazing, Astonishingly Magical Journey of an Artfully Painted Lady, my first children’s book, has just been published and the main character is a painted butterfly.  Belle is the master of the “artful flitter” and so she has inspired me to begin this blog. 

Belle’s journey takes her through centuries, as she morphs into one painting after another in the great National Gallery of Art, while at the same time fleeing from a hungry raptor who is in hot pursuit. 

I expect this blog will “artfully flitter” from topic to topic, although I suspect most posts will in some way relate to either art or children’s literature – my favorite subjects!  So please stay tuned! And thanks so much for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment